Handsafe GN90 Blue Nitrile Gloves
Blue nitrile powder free examination glove.
- Manufactured from: Specially formulated nitrile butadiene polymer.
- Latex free: reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Low in residual chemicals: To reduce the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals.
- Flexible material: For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear.
- Strength: Offers better puncture, tear and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl.
- Food Contact: Tested in accordance with European standard EN1186 making it suitable for food contact.
- Powder free: Reduces the risk of dust contamination.
- Textured finish: For improved grip.
Standards Contains accelerators which may cause allergic reactions.
Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
Compliant with the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1.
Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4.
Product Food Approved to EC1935/2004.
EU Type Examination carried out by SATRA.
Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009 & EN ISO 374-1:2016 & EN ISO 374-5:2016.