Bodyguards Black GL897 Nitrile Gloves
Black nitrile powder free examination glove.
- Features Strength: Synthetic rubber offers better puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl.
- Comfort: Soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear.
- Sensitive Skin: No latex proteins – eliminates protein sensitisation.
- Powder Free: Reduces the risk of product contamination.
- Grip: Textured fingertips for improved grip.
- Food Contact: Tested in accordance with European standard EN1186 making it suitable for food contact.
Contains accelerators which may cause allergic reactions.
Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
Compliant with the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1.
Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4.
Product Food Approved to EC1935/2004.
EU Type Examination carried out by SATRA.
Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009 & EN ISO 374-1:2016 & EN ISO 374-5:2016.