Pro.Tect Latex HD Gloves
Extended cuff, chemical tested, blue, ultra-heavy weight latex single use gloves. PRO.TECT Latex HD (HD refers to Heavy Duty) has an ultra-heavy weight construction which is very tough, durable and long lasting. This construction is suitable for tougher applications where extra durability is required.
Features & Benefits:
- Tested to EN374 – Resistant to a range of chemicals.
- Extended cuff (300mm glove length) – Extended cuff helps prevent liquids getting into the glove when working in wet conditions and provides additional protection from chemical splashes.
- AQL 1.5 – Meets medical standards for pinholes.
- Free from powder – Reduces risks of latex allergies (Type I sensitisation) and minimises particulate contamination.
- Ambidextrous – Ambidextrous fit means you don’t have to split a pair to replace a damaged glove.
- Manufactured using high-quality latex – High-quality latex provides high levels of elasticity, comfort and tear resistance.
- Beaded cuff – Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back.
- Manufactured with textured palms and fingertips – Textured palms and fingertips provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions.
- Ultra-heavyweight construction – Ultra-heavyweight construction is very tough, durable and long lasting.
- Accelerator-Free – No
- AQL – 1.5
- Colour – Blue
- Cuff Type – Beaded
- Design – Ambidextrous
- Glove Type – Latex
- Latex-Free – No
- Length – Extended Cuff
- Pack Size – 50
- Phthalate-Free – Yes
- Powder-Free – Yes
- Thickness – 8 mil