Opal Pearl Nitrile Gloves
Aqua blue, medical grade, medium weight nitrile examination gloves.
- Tested to EN374
- AQL 1.5
- Free from powder
- Tested to EN1186
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use
- Beaded cuff
- Manufactured with textured palms and fingertips
- Touchscreen compatible
- Resistant to a range of chemicals
- Ideal for colour-coding in food, cleaning and healthcare environments.
- Meets medical standards for pinholes.
- Reduces risks of latex allergies (Type I sensitisation) and minimises particulate contamination.
- Suitable for contact with all food types.
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use for a more comfortable fit.
- Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back.
- Textured palms and fingertips provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions.
- Suitable for use with mobile and tablet displays without removing gloves.
- Material: Nitrile (latex free)
- Colours: Aqua
- Length: 240 mm
- Weight: 3.8 g
- Thickness: 0.08 mm
- Finish: Powder free, chlorinated
- Fit: Ambidextrous
- Sterile: No