NorMors’ Chin Collar
NorMors’ chin-collar is easy to install and is almost invisible once it has been put in place. NorMors’ chin-collar is a simple collar that is put around half of the deceased’s neck and supported by the collarbone. It is partly hidden by the deceased’s shirt or blouse.
- Easy to put on, can be carried out by one person.
- Not very visible.
- The face and hair are not covered and the deceased is more recognisable.
- The shape of the face remains intact, without folds in the cheeks as is the case with chin bandages.
- NorMors’ chin-collar is degradable.
- The chin-collar does not emit any waste gases when burned.