Metaflow - 12 x 1 litre
Metaﬂow is a Plasdoform-based pre/ co-injection chemical speciﬁcally formulated to intensify embalming chemical receptiveness within the vascular system. Used in routine pre and co-injection procedures, Metaﬂow speeds up injection operations, saves time and contributes importantly to superior, more predictable embalming results.
- Restores permeability to cell membranes. Replaces moisture balance. Releases antibiotic deposits from cells.
- Speeds ﬂow by lubricating blood cell surfaces. Accelerates drainage.
- Detoxiﬁes residues of addictive drugs and chemotherapeutic agents which impair preservation.
- Reduces viscosity of coagulated blood. Disperses vascular obstacles.
- Inhibits precipitation of blood in aged cases. Reduces agglutination. Dissolves fatty gel deposits.
- Prevents cell clumping and clot formation.
- Restores emaciated cases by creating natural moisture balance in tissue cells.
- Dispels jaundice and other post-mortem discolouration.