(DRP) Mega Thermal 75
The MT75 Mega Thermal offers 24/7 control of odours and harmful bioaerosols in large enclosed spaces including waste storage areas, material recycling facilities, waste compactors and industrial processes. Utilising a hermetically sealed and insulated purification chamber, the Mega Thermal processes contaminated air ensuring optimum dwell time without the need of a fan making it the perfect unit for some of the harshest environments. Features the latest in thermal convection and UV technology to target harmful microorganisms and guarantee odour control making a healthier and more pleasant environment for all and eliminating odour complaints.
How the System Works
- Control bacteria and viruses in the air and on all exposed surfaces.
- Improve infection control and hygiene standards.
- Reduce absenteeism and labour costs.
- Improve the environment and protect residents, staff, patents and visitors alike.
- Clear embarrassing odours, eliminate masking agents.
- Extend the life of carpets and soft furnishings to normal wear life.
- Improve the care home image and increase occupancy rates.
A combination of technologies work together
- Germicidal Irradiation
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation
- Dual waveband UV
Transmitted Technology (Plasma Quatro):
- Superoxide Ions
- Targeted Ozone
- Purified Air
- Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation, UV reacts with our Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short-lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Interaction of the dual UV wavebands with the TiO2 heterogeneous catalyst both creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming Oxygen into a highly reactive state of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
- The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminants causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 microns, that’s better than any HEPA filter.
- Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets the hardest to the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.