£17.80 – £33.80
Aquachrome cosmetics are water-based like the cosmetics available over the counter, however they are formulated speciﬁcally for use in our ﬁeld. It’s translucent, so it imparts a natural no masking tone to the skin. Included in the formula are:
- Natural moisturisers and softening agents, derived from lanolin and cholesterol, which are similar to the lipids in the fat of the skin.
- Hygroscopic materials which penetrate the skin, absorb moisture and leave no greasy feel.
- Materials which form water-resistant skin ﬁlms with a ﬁne texture and a non-drying effect.
- Every ingredient in Aquachrome is non-toxic and non-irritating to the skin.
- Special ingredients give stability of viscosity and emulsion for long shelf life.
- Ingredients are cosmetic grade, including the pigments which are accepted for use on living skin.
- Preservative system is a broad spectrum one, effective against gram negative bacteria such as pseudomonads and against yeast and moulds.
By clicking on size in the options box, the image changes to the colour of the product