(DRP) AIRsteril Multi-Flex Range
£404.00 – £468.00
The AIRsteril MF range lifts hygiene standards to a level impossible to reach with traditional cleaning alone. In enclosed spaces, airborne microorganisms create offensive odours, spread infections and compromise hygiene standards. Traditional cleaning methods and masking agents are not enough, after cleaning, harmful microorganisms can return and grow at a rapid rate immediately after the first use.
The MF is fan driven and can easily be ceiling or wall mounted for continuous operation via a spur from an emergency lighting circuit. Alternatively, it is supplied with a plug and feet for temporary use on a raised flat surface such as a chest of drawers or any other high available surface, in a public area or permanent location, it should be hard wired to a spur.
How the System Works
- Control bacteria and viruses in the air and on all exposed surfaces.
- Improve infection control and hygiene standards.
- Reduce absenteeism and labour costs.
- Improve the environment and protect residents, staff, patents and visitors alike.
- Clear embarrassing odours, eliminate masking agents.
- Extend the life of carpets and soft furnishings to normal wear life.
- Improve the care home image and increase occupancy rates.
A combination of technologies work together
- Germicidal Irradiation
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation
- Dual waveband UV
Transmitted Technology (Plasma Quatro):
- Superoxide Ions
- Targeted Ozone
- Purified Air
- Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation, UV reacts with our Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short-lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Interaction of the dual UV wavebands with the TiO2 heterogeneous catalyst both creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming Oxygen into a highly reactive state of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
- The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminants causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 microns, that’s better than any HEPA filter.
- Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets the hardest to the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.