(DRP) AIRsteril Air Silent Range
Health and comfort can be seriously affected by poor quality air in enclosed spaces. Improve the healthcare of care home residents, staff and visitors alike by eliminating all odours from incontinence and medical conditions. The AS10 is a completely silent unit which uses our unique thermal UV to eliminate unpleasant odours and control harmful bacteria and viruses both in the air and on all exposed surfaces 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The AS10 is completely safe for use in an area of continuous occupation such as care home bedrooms.
Poor ventilation, incontinence and medical conditions create bacteria and in many cases even regular cleaning and disinfecting are simply not enough, the addition of masking agents can make odours worse and do nothing to control the spread of microorganisms. AIRsteril gets to the root of the cause of the problem by controlling the bacteria and viruses, therefore improving the air quality and eliminating mould.
How the System Works
- Control bacteria and viruses in the air and on all exposed surfaces.
- Improve infection control and hygiene standards.
- Reduce absenteeism and labour costs.
- Improve the environment and protect residents, staff, patents and visitors alike.
- Clear embarrassing odours, eliminate masking agents.
- Extend the life of carpets and soft furnishings to normal wear life.
- Improve the care home image and increase occupancy rates.
History of AIRSteril Technology
- Germicidal Irradiation
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation
- Dual waveband UV
Transmitted Technology (Plasma Quatro):
- Superoxide Ions
- Targeted Ozone
- Purified Air
- Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation, UV reacts with our Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short-lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Interaction of the dual UV wavebands with the TiO2 heterogeneous catalyst both creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming Oxygen into a highly reactive state of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
- The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminants causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 microns, that’s better than any HEPA filter.
- Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets the hardest to the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.
345 mm (l) x 185 mm (w) x 95 mm (d) – 20 m2 area coverage
220-230 V 18 watts – 20 m2 area coverage
1.6 kg – 20 m2 area coverage